One-Day Zhangjiajie Private Tour: Grand Canyon Glass Bridge & Baofeng Lake
- Approx. 8 hours
- Private tour
- Skip the troublesome ticket booking process.
- Enjoy stunning views and endure sweaty palms on the Glass Bridge.
- Take a cruise on Baofeng Lake, and enjoy the calm after the terrifying glass bridge.
The Grand Canyon of Zhangjiajie
You'll be picked up in the morning from your hotel, and drive to the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon Scenic Area. If your hotel is in Zhangjiajie city, it will take 1½ hours to the grand canyon. If your hotel is near the national park, it will take only 30 minutes. Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon is famous for the Glass Bridge. The bridge stretches between two dramatic cliffs - 380 meters long and 300 meters above the canyon floor. When walking on the bridge you can see all the way down to the bottom of the canyon through the glass bridge. Your personal tour guide will take photos and video for you, with which you can show off your courage to the whole world!
Baofeng LakeAfter lunch (not included), we will drive to Baofeng Lake. Baofeng Lake is in a basin in the middle of this mountainous area. A shuttle bus will take you from the entrance to the pier. At the lake we'll take you on a wooden boat for a 30-minute boat ride. It is a leisurely experience as you boat on the clear water, see the hills of various shapes, and enjoy entertainment by the local minority people as they sing their traditional songs. After the tour we will escort you back to your hotel.
Know Before You Book
- Admission ticket to Glass Bridge at Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon.
- Boat ride at Baofeng Lake.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water
- Lunch fee (RMB 60-80 per capita, depending on appetite).
- Tipping of guide & driver recommended on good service on a 2:1 ratio separately (usually RMB 50-100 per person).
- China Visa
- Accommodation, travel insurance and any other personal expenses during tour.
- Airport transfer.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Bring snacks and water.
- Passport information (name, passport number, gender and date of birth) is required for the admission ticket, please forward each individual traveler's information at the time of booking.
- You will receive details about tour guide and exact pickup time in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also contact you through hotel or leave a message for you regarding the exact pickup time the night before tour.
- Good amount of walking and hiking in the mountain is required. Moderate fitness is recommended.
- Lunch is not included in the tour due to limited conditions on the mountain. If you want to eat lunch on the mountain, please ask your guide to recommend you a restaurant and pay at your own cost.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.
- Ours operate rain or shine. In periods of extreme or unsafe weather, we will discuss with you for alternative arrangements or cancel the tour at our discretion and provide a refund.
For 48-hours last minute booking