Private Half-Day Tour: City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Muslim Street
- 4 hours
- Every day
- Private tour
- Pick-up and drop-off by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Learn about Chinese history from a professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Challenge yourself to take a food adventure to discover trendy food in Muslim Street.
Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)Xi'an Ancient City Wall was first built in the Ming Dynasty (1370–1378 AD) and is the largest and the best-maintained ancient city wall in China.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
The Pagoda was built in the 7th century to house the Buddhist materials that Xuanzang (Tripitaka) brought back from his epic journey to India.
The Muslim quarters lies 100 meters west of the Bell tower in downtown Xi'an. The 500 meters long avenue paved by bluestones are dotted with many unique stall, souvenir shop, café and bars which are mostly run by Muslim people. Tourists, especially from overseas come and shop here.
Know before you book
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Entrance fee.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Private transportation
What need to note？
- Hotel pick-up should be within the 3rd ring road area of Xi'an.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event