Private Half-Day Tour: City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Muslim Street
- Approx. 5 hours
- Private tour
Visit other sights which are also famous in Xi'an city center in this tour to get an insight into the city and its people. This enriched half-day tour will take you to see Xi'an city highlights, with no shopping stops to waste your time.
- Pick-up and drop-off by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Visit Xi'an Ancient City Wall and the Wild Goose Pagoda.
- Learn about Chinese history from a professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Challenge yourself to take a food adventure to discover trendy food in Muslim Street.
Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)Stroll along the massive city wall that has been guarding the inner city since the 13th century. The walls, ramparts, gates, and watchtowers form one of the oldest and most complete city defenses in China. If the weather is good, cycling will be incorporated into the visit, and you will enjoy some good views of the city.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
Visit the symbolic structure of Xi'an — Big Wild Goose Pagoda. With seven floors at a height of 64 meters, it stands in the tranquil Da Ci'en Temple and gives a good view of the city from the top. Built over 1,000 years ago, it houses precious Buddhist materials brought back from India by the monk known as Xuanzang.
The Muslim quarters lies 100 meters west of the Bell tower in downtown Xi'an. The 500 meters long avenue paved by bluestones are dotted with many unique stall, souvenir shop, café and bars which are mostly run by Muslim people. Tourists, especially from overseas come and shop here.
Know Before You Book
- Private transportation, includes hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Entrance fee.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall, including Bike or Eco-Car fee on the wall.
- Tipping of hiking guide/driver recommended on good service on a 2:1 ratio separately (usually RMB 50-100 per person).
- Accommodation, travel insurance and any other personal expenses during tour.
- Xi'an Airport or Xi'an Bei North Station transfer.
- Hotel pick-up should be within the 3rd ring road area of Xi'an.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event.
- Ours operate rain or shine. In periods of extreme or unsafe weather, we will discuss with you for alternative arrangements or cancel the tour at our discretion and provide a refund.
For 48-hours last minute booking