Private Day Tour: Mt. Huashan Adventure from Xi'an
- 9 hours
- Every day
- Private tour
You don’t have to haggle with taxi drivers or join a group tour to brave Mount Huashan, China’s most precipitous mountain. Ride the cable car up to North Peak, 5,295 feet (1,614 meters) above sea level, then hike among temples, pines, sculptures, and engravings: your private guide will help you find the best angles for photos.
- Hike towering Mount Huashan, one of China’s best-known mountains.
- Explore all five peaks with your private guide.
- Take it easy with round-trip cable-car tickets.
- Save yourself hassle with door-to-door private transfers.
Mt. Huashan Adventure from Xi'an
At 8:00am, your personal English-speaking tour guide, car and driver will pick you up from your hotel in central Xi’an, and transfer to Mt. Huashan. The ride takes about 2 hours before you reach its foot. Take cable car up the North Peak, at a height of 1614 meters. Precipitous cliffs on all sides make it look like a flat terrace in the clouds, thus its other name Cloud Terrace Peak.
Challenge yourself to a trek up the mountain to take in breathtaking views. You can enjoy exploring the other four peaks: East Peak, Middle Peak, and if further West Peak and South Peak. Along the way let the magnificent mountain scenery feast your eyes, with temples, pines, sculptures and engravings. Your tour guide will accompany you throughout the tour, sharing insider tips such as directions, history, stories, best angles and the best sights at the right time.
The hike on the mountain takes 4-5 hours at your pace. Afterwards, take cable car down the mountain from West Peak, or get back to North Peak and take the cable car down, and transfer back to your hotel in central Xi’an.
Know before you book
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Xi'an
- Round-way cable car up and down Mt. Huashan
- English-speaking professional guide
- Admission ticket to Mt. Huashan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch and drinks
- Personal expenses
- The Plank Walk fee at the South Peak.
What do I need to bring?
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
What need to note？
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Although round-trip cable car is included in the tour, 4-5 hours of hiking the long and steep steps on the mountain are still required. Please make sure you are of modest fitness before booking this tour.
- Lunch is not included in the tour. Food on the mountain is overpriced. If you want to have lunch on the mountain, please ask your guide to arrange for you at extra cost. We recommend you to have big breakfast in the morning, and bring some snacks and water.
- Thrillseekers want to try the Plank Walk at the South Peak. But there is always a long queue line. For saving your precious time, we suggest you skip this site.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event