Yunnan Virtual Tour: Different Kinds of Chinese Marriage
- 50 min
- Group tour
Learn more about development and different kinds of Chinese marriage, like traditional marriage, modern marriage, ethnic minority marriage customs, etc. A live tour guide will make your experience more interactive by using photos, videos, as well as personal experience. This tour will tell you some interesting things about Chinese marriage.
PLEASE NOTE the tour time is in the Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT +8). Make adjustment to your time when booking. We'll send you Zoom URL invitation before the tour.
- Show you three kinds of Chinese minority marriage and contrast modern and traditional weddings in China.
- Interact with a live guide to enrich the virtual experience.
- Join the tour on Zoom - a convenient video chat application
The Great Wall of China
This is a virtual tour using Zoom last about 40-50 minutes, the live tour guide will make your experience more interactive by using photos and digital exhibitions. You'll get to know the history and evolution of Chinese marriage, also some different kinds of marriage in minority areas. Discover interesting things to do on Yunnan, where is the region with most minorities in China, and get some useful tips for your future China tour.
Know Before You Book
- Admission to the virtual group tour - all online.
- Professional live English-speaking guide.
- Make sure your device meets the Zoom system requirements and test your internet connection.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Download software Zoom in advance. Zoom - a convenient video chat application.
- This is a virtual tour, it takes place completely online, so it can be enjoyed without leaving the security of your own home.
- The tour time is Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT +8). Make adjustment to your time when booking.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
For 48-hours last minute booking