Virtual Guided Tour: Visit China Landscapes with Hollywood Movies
- 50 min
- Group tour
Learn more about behind the prototype of the movie scenes. A live tour guide will make your experience more interactive by using photos, videos, as well as personal experience. This tour will provide helpful tips for your future trip to China.
PLEASE NOTE the tour time is in the Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT+8). Make adjustment to your time when booking. We'll send you Zoom URL invitation before the tour.
- Visit the 3 prototype landscapes of the scenes in the Hollywood movies.
- Interact with a live guide to enrich the virtual experience
- Join the tour on Zoom - a convenient video chat application
Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
The precipitous pillars in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park are the inspiration for the Hallelujah Mountains in the 2009 James Cameron movie - Avatar.
Tianmen Mountain National Park
Views of Tianmen Mountain include graceful ancient trees, karst hillocks, and long roads that are carved from the sides of the cliffs. The cable car ride takes 30 minutes from the city center to the mountaintop and it is the longest cableway in the world.
Li River Cruise
Guilin’s karst landscape and idyllic countryside are a picture of timeless beauty. Relax on a boat cruise down the Li River, meandering among jutting karst peaks.
Yulong River, Yangshuo
Cycle on an off-the-beaten-path country road, which most travelers don't know. See the rural scenery of grazing water buffalos, farmers working in their fields, and small villages with old buildings set among green karst hills.
Wulong Tiankeng Three Bridges
A newly opened-up area for hiking and sightseeing near Chongqing is the Wulong South China Karst that was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2007. There are natural towers of limestone, stone bridges and limestone caves.
Hongya Cave. Chongqing
The whole place is built on a cliff and the view is fantastic. It is located in the heart of the Jiefangbei business center, as well as the intersection of the Yangtze River and the Jialing River. The buildings are mainly in the Chongqing stilted style. The place is divided into many levels, containing restaurants, markets, shops and hotels.
Know Before You Book
- Admission to the virtual group tour - all online.
- Professional live English-speaking guide.
- Make sure your device meets the Zoom system requirements and test your internet connection.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Download software Zoom in advance. Zoom - a convenient video chat application.
- This is a virtual tour, it takes place completely online, so it can be enjoyed without leaving the security of your own home.
- The tour time is Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT+8). Make adjustment to your time when booking.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
For 48-hours last minute booking