Huangshan Virtual Tour: What is The Scholar's Four Jewels of China
- 50 min
- Group tour
Learn more about the Scholar's Four Jewels of China which is typically traditional thing in old and new China, and the original place -- Anhui Provice. A live tour guide will make your experience more interactive by using photos, videos, as well as personal experience. This tour will provide helpful tips for your future trip to China.
PLEASE NOTE the tour time is in the Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT +8). Make adjustment to your time when booking. We'll send you Zoom URL invitation a few hours before the tour.
- Know about Chinese traditional Scholar's Four Jewels -- ink, paper, brush and inkstone.
- Have a chance to experience the famous scenic area -- Yellow Mountain in Anhui province.
- Interact with a live guide to enrich the online experience.
What is The Scholar's Four Jewels of China
This is a virtual tour using Zoom last about 40-50 minutes, A live tour guide will make your experience more interactive by using photos, videos, as well as personal experience. You'll get to know the history and development of schalor's four jewels and how they are made. Discover interesting things to do in Yellow Mountain of Huangshan City, Anhui Province, and get some useful information for your future travel to China.
Know Before You Book
- Admission to the virtual group tour - all online.
- Professional live English-speaking guide.
- Make sure your device meets the Zoom system requirements and test your internet connection.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Download software Zoom in advance. Zoom - a convenient video chat application.
- This is a virtual tour, it takes place completely online, so it can be enjoyed without leaving the security of your own home.
- The tour time is Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT +8). Make adjustment to your time when booking.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
For 48-hours last minute booking