Guilin Virtual Tour: Experience a Raft Trip on Li River with Local
- 50 mins
- Private tour
It is a different way to see the fantastic scenery on the Li River - online LIVE experience. Starting from Yangdi Wharf (Yangshuo), you will drift along the most beautiful part of the Li River for about 50 minutes from Yangdi to Nine-Horse Fresco Hill. As you drift on the most beautiful river in China, you'll feel like you are in a Chinese traditional painting. The breeze will gently blow on your face, the hills will pass you by and the clear water will flow beneath you. Just let time pause and enjoy the scenery and the moment.
This is a private tour, price is US$99 PER GROUP. You can invite up to 10 friends and family to join this activity with you from all over the world.
PLEASE NOTE the tour time is in the Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT+8). Make adjustment to your time when booking. We'll send you Zoom URL invitation a few hours before the tour.
- See Li River, which is listed as one of the World's "15 Best Rivers for Travelers" by CNN Travel.
- Drifting along the most essential and popular part of the Li River by a raft trip.
- Interact with a live guide to enrich the online experience.
The Li River From Guilin to Yangshuo
This is a virtual tour using Zoom last about 40-50 minutes, the tour guide will be out on the real Li River showing you live scenes through his/her camera to make your experience more interactive. You'll get to know how beautiful the Li River is while in a rafting trip and why it is the 'must-do' activity on any visit to Guilin. Discover interesting things to do in Guilin and Yangshuo, and get some useful information for your future travel to China.
Know Before You Book
- Admission to the private experience - all online.
- Professional live English-speaking guide.
- Make sure your device meets the Zoom system requirements and test your internet connection.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Download software Zoom in advance. Zoom - a convenient video chat application.
- This is a virtual tour, it takes place completely online, so it can be enjoyed without leaving the security of your own home.
- The tour time is Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT+8). Make adjustment to your time when booking.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
For 48-hours last minute booking