Xian Virtual Tour: Emperor Qin Shi Huang and His Terracotta Army
- 50 min
- Group tour
Join this virtual guided tour from home, discover the eighth wonder of the world, the Terracotta Army buried more than 2,200 years ago. Get to know how and why Emperor Qin Shi Huang built this huge project for his afterlife. A live tour guide will take you up close to see the army, no two of them alike.
PLEASE NOTE the tour time is in the Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT +8). Make adjustment to your time when booking. We'll send you Zoom URL invitation a few hours before the tour.
- See famous Terracotta Army from home on a 360-degree virtual tour
- Interact with a live guide to enrich the virtual experience.
- Join the tour on Zoom - a convenient video chat application.
Emperor Qin Shi Huang and His Terracotta Army
This is a virtual tour using Zoom last about 40-50 minutes, the live tour guide will make your experience more interactive by using photos and digital exhibitions. You'll see China's famous Terracotta Army from every angle in a 360-degree interactive tour. Explore the secrets of the ghost army buried with the first Qin dynasty emperor more than 2,200 years ago. According to reduction process, you'll find out why and how the Terracotta Army was built.
Know Before You Book
- Admission to the virtual group tour - all online.
- Professional live English-speaking guide.
- Make sure your device meets the Zoom system requirements and test your internet connection.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Download software Zoom in advance. Zoom - a convenient video chat application.
- This is a virtual tour, it takes place completely online, so it can be enjoyed without leaving the security of your own home.
- The tour time is Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT +8). Make adjustment to your time when booking.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
For 48-hours last minute booking