Chengdu Virtual Tour: Meet Pandas at Chengdu Panda Base
- 50 mins
- Join from your desktop or mobile device
- Private activity
Join in this live streaming from Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. You visit the four sections of the Panda base with a live tour guide, get a thorough intro to Pandas: interesting facts, their circumstances, lives, protection...This virtual tour will provide helpful tips for your future trip to China.
PLEASE NOTE the tour time is in the Chinese Standard Time Zone (UTC/GMT+8). Make adjustment to your time when booking. We'll send you Zoom URL invitation a few hours before the tour.
- Meet different types and ages of pandas, from the youngest to the oldest, and some red pandas at playing.
- Interactive question and answer sessions when we finish visiting each section of the center.
- Join the tour on Zoom - a convenient video chat application.
What To Expect
- No.14 Villa where you will see 2-4 of the oldest pandas, some of them have rich "diplomatic experience".
- Sub-adult panda garden where you will see around 2 to 6 pandas.
- Kindergarten where you will see around 4 to 6 pandas (there is also a nursery, you may get a chance to see a newborn baby if it's open for the guests)
- Red panda facility where you will spot around 4 to 8 red pandas playing.
Know Before You Book
- Admission to the virtual tour - all online.
- Professional live English-speaking guide.
- You'll need an internet connection and the ability to stream audio and video to participate. A link and details on how to join will be included in your booking confirmation email.
How to Participate
- Online Experiences are all hosted on the Zoom video conferencing platform. After you book, you'll receive an email with a link to the experience that you'll join using a web browser or the Zoom app. Experiences use both audio and video.
What to Bring
- Download software Zoom in advance. Zoom - a convenient video chat application.
- Any questions about Panda, this is the place to discuss them.
- This is a virtual tour, it takes place completely online, so it can be enjoyed without leaving the security of your own home.
- The tour time is Chinese Standard Time Zone (UTC/GMT+8). Make adjustment to your time when booking.
- This is a private activity. One device can only support one screen.
- If you want to gift this tour to your friends or family members who are not able to gather together, you can choose 2+ screens or book experience as a private tour, invite them to join with you from all over the world. (Note: all screens are redeemed together.)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event.
For 48-hours last minute booking