Beijing Virtual Tour: How Long is the Great Wall of China? And More Interesting Facts
- 50 min
- Group tour
See the Great Wall of China from the comfort of your home on a virtual tour, get a thorough intro to the Great Wall: interesting facts, who built it, and why, and how, locations, maps, length, height, fun activities... Choose suitable Great Wall sections for your China tour in the future.
PLEASE NOTE the tour time is in the Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT +8). Make adjustment to your time when booking. We'll send you Zoom URL invitation a few hours before the tour.
- See different sections of the Great Wall from home on a virtual tour
- Interact with a live guide to enrich the virtual experience.
- Join the tour on Zoom - a convenient video chat application.
The Great Wall of China
This is a virtual tour using Zoom last about 40-50 minutes, the live tour guide will make your experience more interactive by using photos and digital exhibitions. You'll get to know the structure, length, history of the Great Wall. Find out why and when the Great Wall was built. Discover interesting things to do on the Great Wall and choose suitable section for your China tour in the future.
Know Before You Book
- Admission to the virtual group tour - all online.
- Professional live English-speaking guide.
- Make sure your device meets the Zoom system requirements and test your internet connection.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Download software Zoom in advance. Zoom - a convenient video chat application.
- This is a virtual tour, it takes place completely online, so it can be enjoyed without leaving the security of your own home.
- The tour time is Chinese Standard Time timezone (UTC/GMT +8). Make adjustment to your time when booking.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
For 48-hours last minute booking