3.5-hour The Khmer Cuisine Cooking Class in Traditional Colonial Home
- 3.5 hours
- Every day
- Group tour
You'll visit the local market, see the action for yourself and learn about the produce, do a hands-on cooking class in a traditional colonial home and enjoy your own meal. Bring home the secret recipe after the class.
- Get a hands-on training from a Cambodian chef.
- Discovering ingredients in local produce market.
- Unique recipes for 3 popular Cambodian dishes.
- Bring the special recipes home.
- Relaxing lunch or dinner and learn the Cambodian eating etiquette
- Child-friendly and vegan/vegetarian available.
The Khmer Cuisine Cooking Class
A truly unique and unforgettable experience to learn the secrets of Khmer cuisine during this authentic cooking class. You can learn to cook flavorful dishes (1 starter, 1 main and 1 dessert) in a traditional style Cambodian house with beautiful gardens.
MORNING CLASS (9:30am-1pm) / AFTERNOON CLASS (3pm-6:30pm)
1. Visit the Historic Old Market
When you first start the cooking class, we’ll walk over to the Old Market, and go through our beautiful Pagoda. At the Old Market you will learn about the ingredients which we will use during the cooking stages. You’ll learn about locally grown fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices which are used in everyday Cambodian cooking.
2. Back to the kitchen
After visiting the market, we will head back to the kitchen and start cooking our meals. The chef will choose a 3-course meal with an appetizer, main course, and dessert for you to cook.
3. Enjoy Your Own Meal
After preparing the ingredients and cooking them to create your very first Cambodian dish, then you will sit down in our secluded garden to enjoy your meal.
You'll receive a certificate to vouch for your experience after a hands-on cooking and a recipe book to take home with you!
Know before you book
- English-speaking Cambodian Chef.
- Local market tour
- 3-course lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Alcoholic Beverages
What do I need to bring?
- Booking confirmation.
What need to note？
- Depending on the seasonal fruit and vegetables, you will learn how to cook one starter, one main course and on dessert.
- Don't come with a full stomach but don't forget to eat as you need some energy for cooking!
- If you are allergic to any food or you are vegetarian, please let us know.
- You need to arrange your own transportation to the Cooking Class Kitchen.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking