2-Hour Village Walking Tour: In-depth Discovery of Cambodian Rural Life
- 2 hours
- Every day
- Group tour
Take a break from the temples and try something a bit different in a meaningful way to learn about the authentic daily life routines and farming activities of the Cambodian people.
- Take a short tuktuk ride to meet a small farming village.
- Chat to farmers and gain an insight into Cambodian rural life.
- Abounding photo opportunities to capture natural views and friendly locals.
- A responsible tourism way to support the village.
- Round-trip transport included.
2-Hour Village Walking Tour
The tour starts at either 9:30 am or 2:30 pm and generally from start to finish takes approximately 2-2.5 hours. You will be picked up from your hotel in Siem Reap city by TukTuk, then engaged with a knowledgeable guide through tiny Treak village. Little more than a hamlet of bamboo shacks and timber houses on stilts, surrounded by rice paddies. The tour takes in the village, rice fields, the HUSK NGO English school, a beautiful pagoda and an ancient temple and it is ideal for budding photographers. You can learn Cambodia, religion, and the people's day-to-day lives. The tour guide has a harmonious relationship with villagers. Don't hesitate to interact with the locals and use your guide as a translator to ask them questions about what they're doing and about their lives. It is a great opportunity to meet local people and interact with them in a respectful and meaningful way. The tour will end when our guide takes you back to your hotel in Siem Reap city.
Know before you book
- Village walking tour
- Round-trip transport from/to your hotel.
- English-speaking tour guide service
- Lunch or Dinner.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking