2.5-Hour Shenzhen City-Village Walking Tour: Back In The 90's & TikTok Influence
- 2.5 hours
- Every day
- Group tour
Shenzhen, most people think that has no history, even those people who not live in Shenzhen, would think it is just a modern city with full of skycrapers and shopping malls. But it's not. Can you imagine that 40 yeas ago, Shenzhen was just a small unknown fishing village? With the development of the city, there are some local interesting city-villages (urban neighbourhood community) are retained.
- Know more about the present and past of Shenzhen.
- Stroll around the city with a host that feels like your local friend.
- Discover the local daily life and culture.
- Try some traditional foods you never would've tried on your own.
2.5-Hour Shenzhen City-Village Walking Tour
Meeting up at Exit C of Fumin Subway Station at the appointed time. You will be accompanied with an English-speaking local host, stroll around the small alleys like you across back to Shenzhen in the 90's. Visit a small secret Suzhou-style garden and a clan temple, discover Huanggang people's daily life and culture, get another sense of what living in Shenzhen is like. And then back to now, you will visit a rebuild community where it becomes a new landmark of city-village and a popular TikTok influence place. You will also have a chance to try traditional cantonese foods. Trust me, you will see a different and unexpected part of Shenzen, something you would not encounter going on your own.
Know before you book
- English-speaking local tour guide
- A small group has no more than 6 people.
- A local snack and a Cantonese dessert
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What do I need to bring?
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
What need to note？
1. If you are allergic to any food or you are vegetarian, please let us know.
2. 1 snack and 1 dessert are included. If you want to try some other foods, please bring some RMB cash to pay by yourself.
3. Please be on time. Otherwise you will miss your tour and no refund.
4. The group size will be no more than 6 people.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking