2-Hour Shenzhen City-Village Walking Tour: Back In The 90's & TikTok Influence
- 2 hours
- Group tour
Shenzhen, most people think that has no history, even those people who not live in Shenzhen, would think it is just a modern city with full of skycrapers and shopping malls. But it's not. Can you imagine that 40 yeas ago, Shenzhen was just a small unknown fishing village? With the development of the city, there are some local interesting city-villages (urban neighbourhood community) are retained.
- Know more about the present and past of Shenzhen.
- Stroll around the city with a host that feels like your local friend.
- Discover the local daily life and culture.
- Try some traditional foods you never would've tried on your own.
Meeting up at Exit C of Fumin Subway Station at the appointed time. You will be accompanied with an English-speaking local host, stroll around the small alleys like you across back to Shenzhen in the 90's. Visit a small secret Suzhou-style garden and a clan temple, discover Huanggang people's daily life and culture, get another sense of what living in Shenzhen is like. And then back to now, you will visit a rebuild community where it becomes a new landmark of city-village and a popular TikTok influence place. You will also have a chance to try traditional cantonese foods. Trust me, you will see a different and unexpected part of Shenzen, something you would not encounter going on your own.
Know Before You Book
- English-speaking local tour guide
- A local snack and a Cantonese dessert
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What Do I Need To Bring?
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- If you are allergic to any food or you are vegetarian, please let us know.
- 1 snack and 1 dessert are included. If you want to try some other foods, please bring some RMB cash to pay by yourself.
- Please be on time. Otherwise you will miss your tour and no refund.
- The walking route could be changed according to the current situation of COVID-19.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.
For 48-hours last minute booking