Private Tour: Half-Day Shanghai Zhujiajiao Water Town Including Boat Ride
- 5 hours
- Every day
- Private tour
See for yourself the hustle and bustle of life of the local people living by the canals, which is colorful and interesting as you glide by.
- You are free to choose your departure time in the morning or afternoon with door-to-door private transfer service.
- Take a boat trip to explore the town.
- Visit three must-see sights to learn the history and culture of water town.
Zhujiajiao Water Town Including Boat Ride
When you in Zhujiajiao Water Village, you can enjoy the must-see sights--Kezhi Garden, Qing Dynasty Post Office and Fangsheng Bridge. And take a boat to experience local life of water village people.
Know before you book
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Zhujiajiao Water Village, Kezhi Garden, Qing Dynasty Post Office and Fangsheng Bridge.
- Boat ticket.
- English-speaking local guide.
- Bottled water
- Your personal expenses.
- Any meals not mentioned.
What do I need to bring?
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
What need to note？
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The pick-up and drop-off area should be within the middle ring road of Shanghai. For further distance an extra cost might be added for the transfer.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event