One-Day Stone Forest Tour From Kunming
- 7 hours
- Every day
- Private tour
The towering pinnacles of the Yunnan Stone Forest Geological Park are recognized with UNESCO World Heritage status. Discover them, without the stress of Chinese-language buses, on this all-inclusive private tour, with guide, transfers, and lunch. Enjoy the traditions of the local Sani people, capture perfect selfies, and learn about the slow processes that shaped this dramatic landscape.
- Private full-day tour to the Yunnan Stone Forest Geological Park.
- Guide brings you to scenic highlights that combo and group tours often miss.
- Save time and stress with private round-way transfer from downtown hotel.
Yunnan Stone Forest Geological Park
Your tour guide and vehicle will pick you up at your hotel in Kunming City about 9 am and then transfer to the Stone Forest, which is located 80 kilometers south-east of Kunming (approx. 2 hours). The Stone Forest is a fantastic natural phenomenon. Its various shapes of karst landscape were formed due to the millions of years’ movement of the Earth. The Stone Forest area is the home of the Sani people with unique folk customs. Their colorful embroidery and dances, combined with the natural scenery, will surely leave a deep impression on you. Lunch is arranged at a popular local restaurant. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel by 5 pm.
Know Before You Book
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kunming City
- Entrance fee
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Accommodation, travel insurance and any other personal expenses during tour.
- Airport transfer
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You will receive details about tour guide and exact pickup time in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also contact you through hotel or leave a message for you regarding the exact pickup time the night before tour.
- While we endeavour to cater for specific dietary requirements, some meals and food activities are set in advance and may be difficult to adjust. Please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking so that we can ensure you'll enjoy this trip.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.
- Ours operate rain or shine. In periods of extreme or unsafe weather, we will discuss with you for alternative arrangements or cancel the tour at our discretion and provide a refund.
For 48-hours last minute booking