Huangshan Geopark Tour and Impressive Anhui Culture
- 3 Days
CNY 2,400CNY 2,160 p/p (based upon 2 pax)
This 3-day Geopark tour offers you a chance to walk into the magnificent Mt. Huangshan (literally 'Yellow Mountains'), and enjoy an in-depth visit to Hongcun, a picturesque small village was listed as an UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its exceptional preservation of the architecture.
- Appreciate the original Hui style architecture at Hongcun Ancient Village with a history of over 800 years.
- Ride cable car through the sea of clouds to see the marvellous spectacle of Mt. Huangshan.
- Explore the iconic beauties of Yellow Mountains which inspire legions of poets and painters.
- Reward yourself a moment of tranquillity with the contemplation of the twilight clouds or the rising sun on the mountain top.
Don't hesitate to tell us your expectation. Your trip can be customized to cater to different needs and interests. All of them are flexible and can be customized to suit your budget and interests.
Day 1 Half-Day Tour to Hongcun Village and Tunxi Ancient Street
You will be picked up from either hotels or airport/train station in Huangshan. A visit to Hongcun Village and Tunxi Ancient Street will take you back to the Ming and Qing dynasties (1368-1911) as you admire the traditional Hui style houses and ponds.
Day 2 The Yellow Mountains Tour
Meet the guide at your hotel, then takes about one hour from central Huangshan City to reach the foot of the Mt. Huangshan. Ride Yungu cable car up mountains (a round-trip cable car is included), and then go on a hike based upon your fitness level.
It offers a chance to see the highlights of the Yellow Mountains, featuring imaginatively-named pines, oddly-shaped rocks, and a sea of clouds along the way.
Day 3 Huangshan Departure
Your guide will arrange the transfer, and accompany you to the train/bus station or the correct check-in desk at the airport for your departure.
EarlyBird 10% OFF Price
CNY2,400 CNY 2,160 p/p
Based on a private tour for 2 people. Price varies depending on activities, travel date, number of people. Scan the QR Code below via WeChat to get this EarlyBird PROMO.
- Transportations throughout the tour.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Entry/Admission - Yellow Mountains.
- Entry/Admission - Hongcun Village.
- Round-way Yungu cable car.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel accommodations
- Travel insurance and any other personal expenses during tour.
- Any meals not mentioned in the tour
Hotel is not included. Huangshan provides a diverse range of hotels for travelers from basic to premium. You can select your faves on your own. We also can assist you with options and recommendations based on your preferences. Feel free to contact us.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Practices
As the pandemic continues, it's important that we all do our part to help curb the spread of COVID-19. We monitor applicable government travel restrictions and advisories, and following all national and local general health and safety guidelines for COVID-19 safety when you travel. We also launched safety practices below that everyone in the tour must follow:
- Face masks required for travelers and guides in public areas.
- Face masks provided for travelers.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Tour guide and driver were vaccinated.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
Why Choose Us
- You get our knowledge and expertise
Your 1-to-1 travel advisor knows the best choice in places and the best choice for you.
- Your safety travel and health are promised
Vaccinated guides, sanitized vehicle, face mask and hand sanitizer are prepared.
- Hassle free booking & travelling
Amazing value, flexible changes, real-time solutions for unpredictable travel issues.
- Tripadvisor reviews by travelers