Full-Day Private Tour: Deluxe Li River Cruise From Guilin to Yangshuo
- 8 hours
- Private tour
Spend a relaxing day cruising down the picturesque Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo. Upon arrival in Yangshuo in the afternoon, you'll have time to explore the bustling local market and West Street on your own. Hotel pickup and drop-off and buffet lunch on board are included in this full-day guided excursion.
- 4-star cruise ship ensures you a better experience on the Li River .
- Personal English-speaking tour guide and chauffeur service throughout the tour.
- No hurry and no wasted time. Touring on your own pace.
Li River Cruise Tour from Guilin to Yangshuo
Listed as one of the world's 15 best rivers for travelers by CNN, the Li River presents itself differently in each season and there are different ways you can appreciate it.
You will enjoy the most classic way: a cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. To maximize your experience, we will arrange a 4-star cruise for you, which is the highest level. It offers better facilities and a buffet lunch.
The entire journey starts with a smooth transfer from your hotel to the pier. Staggering limestone formations are scattered along the riverbanks and the scenery changes from a cityscape to rural tranquility as you approach Yangshuo.
Yangshuo West Street
Your guide will show you around the center of Yangshuo town if you would like to buy some souvenirs after disembarking.
Enjoy the free time in the afternoon. It is nice and easy to have a walk or ride a bike (optional) to enjoy the peaceful villages and idyllic scenery.
Yangshuo's countryside is one of the handfuls of places left that reminds you of nature's quietness and pureness. If you prefer to stay in Yangshuo, simply let you guide know in advance and you will be provided with directions to your accommodation.
Know Before You Book
- Entry/Admission - Li River Cruise Ship
- Buffet lunch on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Guilin
- Friendly and professional tour guide
- Tipping of guide & driver recommended on good service on a 2:1 ratio separately (usually RMB 50-100 per person).
- Accommodation, travel insurance and any other personal expenses during tour.
- Airport transfer.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Your valid passport and ticket.
- Wearing a mask when on the boat.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event.
For 48-hours last minute booking