Li River Cruise Ticket Booking (Free Ticket Delivery & Seat Reservation)
- 4 hours
- Admission ticket
As one of the World's "15 Best Rivers for Travelers" listed by CNN Travel, taking a Li River Cruise is the best way to appreciate the beautiful scenery of the karst landscape along the river. The boat trip sails about 4 hours from Guilin to Yangshuo, relax and feel as though you are in a landscape painting.
- Free ticket delivery to your hotel in Guilin.
- Seat reservation, ensure a better experience on the boat.
- Optional hotel pickup and transfer service to embarkation pier. Worry-free and be on time for your cruise trip.
Li River Cruise Tour
Take in the scenic surroundings that are reminiscent of a classic Chinese painting: lush bamboo groves, rolling karst hills, and steep cliffs line the river banks. You may observe countryside scenes like farmers tending their fields and buffalo cooling off in the river. A simple Chinese set-menu lunch is provided on board, pay cash RMB 30 per person if you want to eat (not recommended actually). We suggest you eat a large breakfast before the tour.
If you choose the option "ticket + transfer service", in the morning of the tour day, your will be transferred from your hotel in central Guilin to Mopanshan Pier to board the boat, riding about 40 minutes after pickup. The Li River cruise takes about 4 hours from Guilin to Yangshuo, depending on weather and water level.
Free Time in Yangshuo (Afternoon)
Upon arrival in Yangshuo in the afternoon, enjoy roughly 3 hours of free time to stroll around the local market and bustling West Street, commonly referred to as a 'Global Village.' If you prefer to stay in Yangshuo, please contact your hotel in Yangshuo for clear directions to your accommodation in advance. Most of Yangshuo hotels can provide pickup service.
If you choose the option "Ticket and Round-way Transfer" (Highly recommended), the driver will await you at Green Lotus Hotel Yangshuo at 5:00 pm, where is closed to West Street, with holding your name sign, you will be dropped off safely at your hotel in Guilin.
Know Before You Book
- 3-star Li River cruise ship ticket.
- Round-way transfer: Hotel to Pier, Yangshuo to Hotel in Guilin (Optional).
- One-way transfer from Hotel to Mopanshan Pier (Optional).
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Transportation from Guilin to Mopanshan Pier and return from Yangshuo.
- Accommodation, travel insurance and any other personal expenses during tour.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Your valid passport and ticket.
- Wearing a mask when on the boat.
- Please enter the name and address of your hotel information in the blank of pickup location. We will deliver ticket to you the night before the tour.
- You will get off at Longtoushan Pier (Chinese: 阳朔龙头山码头) in Yangshuo, where is about 15-minute walking distance to West Street. If you stay overnight in Yangshuo, you can ask hotel staff to pick you up from Longtoushan Pier.
- The cruise ship usually departs at 9:00 am or 9:30 am, and you'll be picked up from your hotel at around 8 am. You'll be informed the exact pickup time through hotel message the night before tour.
- The driver will help you to get cruise tickets and lead you to foreigner access at Mopanshan Pier for boarding.
- Paid lunch is available on the boat, but the food is not tasty. It is recommended to bring some snacks by yourself.
- Each adult can bring one free child aged 6 or under 1.2m (excludes), more than one child will be charged as a child ticket.
- Children from 1.2m (includes) to 1.5m (excludes) please buy children's tickets, and children over 1.5m (inclusive) please buy adult tickets.
How to Get to the Mopanshan Pier?
- Book additional transfer service with us. We will arrange a private vehicle to pick you up from your hotel.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event.
For 48-hours last minute booking