Private Tour: Ancient Huangpu Military Academy and Lingnan Culture
- 7 hours
- Every day
- Private tour
Enjoy Chinese style lunch at a local restaurant and your private tour guide, driver and car.
The Former Site of Whampoa Military Academy
In the morning at 9:00 am you will be picked up from your hotel in Guangzhou by your personal tour guide and start this exciting tour. Visit the Huangpu Military Academy Memorial established by Sun Yat-Sen with the help of the Communist Party of China and the Soviet Union in the 1920s. Many famous generals from the two parties received their training at the academy.
Lingnan Impression Park
Enjoy lunch at a popular local restaurant, after lunch we will drive to Lingnan Impression Garden. It features a comprehensive view of ancient Lingnan folkways with its numerous traditional alleys and woodcarvings, Lingnan architecture, ancestral halls and old residences. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Know before you book
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch at a local popular restaurant
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Gratuities (recommended)
What do I need to bring?
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
What need to note？
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Hotel pick-up area should be within the central Guangshou city.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking