One-Day Guangzhou City Highlights Private Tour With Chinese Lunch
- 8 hours
- Every day
- Private tour
Visit some of the most popular attractions including Tomb of the King of Nanyue Kingdom, Zhenhai Tower, Five-Ram Statue, Chen Family Temple, and Shamian Island. Also enjoy an authentic traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant.
Museum of the Western Han Dynasty Mausoleum of the Nanyue KingThe Western Han Nanyue King's Tomb Museum is situated on the Jiefang North Road of Guangzhou, on the Xianggang Hill which is to the west of Yuexiu Park. The tomb is so far the largest color-painting stone tomb of Southern China. Continue to another two symbolic attractions in Guangzhou - the Zhenhai Tower, also known as Guangzhou Museum, and the Five-Ram Statue located in Yuexiu Mountain Stadium.
Temple of Chen's Family
Chen Family Temple is one of the famous examples of classical South China architecture built in the 17th century. It is the largest,best preserved and most gorgeously decorated tradional Lingnan-style building in Guangdong. It is also known as Guangdong Folk Arts Museum.
From the 18th to the mid 19th century, it is the only place where foreign traders were permitted to set up their warehouse and factories—a reminder of Guangzhou’s colonial history. Now it is connected to the rest of th city by a series of bridges.The park area along the river is a great place for sightseeing.
Know before you book
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center hotels only)
- English-speaking professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Gratuities (recommended)
What do I need to bring?
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
What need to note？
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- We pick up the hotel which is within the central area of Guangzhou.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking