One-Day Guangzhou City Highlights Private Tour With Chinese Lunch
- Approx. 8 hours
- Private tour
Visit some of the most popular attractions including Tomb of the King of Nanyue Kingdom, Zhenhai Tower, Five-Ram Statue, Chen Family Temple, and Shamian Island. Also enjoy an authentic traditional Cantonese lunch at a local restaurant.
Museum of the Western Han Dynasty Mausoleum of the Nanyue KingThe Western Han Nanyue King's Tomb Museum is situated on the Jiefang North Road of Guangzhou, on the Xianggang Hill which is to the west of Yuexiu Park. The tomb is so far the largest color-painting stone tomb of Southern China. Continue to another two symbolic attractions in Guangzhou - the Zhenhai Tower, also known as Guangzhou Museum, and the Five-Ram Statue located in Yuexiu Mountain Stadium.
Temple of Chen's Family
Chen Family Temple is one of the famous examples of classical South China architecture built in the 17th century. It is the largest,best preserved and most gorgeously decorated tradional Lingnan-style building in Guangdong. It is also known as Guangdong Folk Arts Museum.
From the 18th to the mid 19th century, it is the only place where foreign traders were permitted to set up their warehouse and factories—a reminder of Guangzhou’s colonial history. Now it is connected to the rest of th city by a series of bridges.The park area along the river is a great place for sightseeing.
Know Before You Book
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center hotels only)
- English-speaking professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle.
- All admission tickets as listed in the itinerary.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Personal expenses
What Do I Need to Bring?
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The tour guide will contact you through hotel or leave a message for you regarding the exact pickup time the night before tour.
- While we endeavour to cater for specific dietary requirements, some meals and food activities are set in advance and may be difficult to adjust. Please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking so that we can ensure you'll enjoy this trip.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking