1-Day Guangzhou Airport Layover Visa-Free Private City Tour
- 8 hours
- Every day
- Private tour
Visit Guangzhou attractions such as the Chen Clan Academy and Museum of the Nanyue King, and get a flavor of the city at its traditional Qingping Market and Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street. Your package includes airport transfers, air-conditioned transport, and flexible itinerary, with meals and entrance fees excluded. No visa required.
Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Memorial Hall
A memorial building built in 1931 with the funds raised by the Guangzhou people and overseas Chinese in memory of Sun Yat-sen.
Museum of the Western Han Dynasty Mausoleum of the Nanyue King
It is situated at Jiefang North Road, Guangzhou and to be exactly, at Xianggang Hill, to the west of Yuexiu Park.Museum of the Nanyue King of the Western Han Dynasty is the largest and best preserved mastaba in Lingnna area up to now. It has colored mural paintings and most abundant funeral objects of the Han Dynasty.
Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street
One of the most famous commercial streets in Guangzhou, it is 1218 meters long and concentrating more than 300 various stores,the architecture styles of the buildings along this street are of Qi characteristics, which full reflect the Lingnan (south) culture,and attract lots of vistors from home and abroard.Here you can find lots of modern and fashionable things that may suits you.
Qingping Medicine Market
It came into existence in 1979. It has over 2000 stalls along 1-km-long Qingping Lu and Ti Yun Lu in the north of Shamian Island. It is the largest street market in Guangzhou with multiple shops of Chinese medicines (including live scorpions!!), spices, fish, pets, and flowers. Over 60, 000 people shop in the market every day. It is a good idea to have a delightful walk after lunch through the legendary Qingping Market.
Chen Clan Ancestral Hall-Folk Craft Museum
It was built in 1867 in an architectural design and decoration in traditional Guangdong style. The temple is especially renowned for its beautiful craftsmanship. Historical figures, legends, and scenes are represented in many art forms, including wood carving, brick carving, pottery carving, brass and cast iron. These artistic and historical attributes make Chen Ancestral Shrine an important attraction in Guangzhou.
Know before you book
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide
- All admission tickets as listed in the itinerary.
- Traditional cantonese lunch.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-way airport pickup and transfer.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Personal expenses
What do I need to bring?
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
What need to note？
- Service hours are flexible but limited within 8 hours.
- Please make sure you provide us with your correct flight information.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We try to meet your requirement but can NOT 100% satisfy. Thank you for your understanding.
- You may apply for 72-Hour Visa-Free Transit on arrival at Guangzhou Airport. You may need at least 1 hour for customs clearance.
- You are supposed to book tour that has drop-off at least 2.5 hours prior to the onward flight. Tour operator shall not be responsible for delayed clearance for onward flight.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking