3-Hour Walking Tour to Chongqing Mountain City Lane and The Felting Museum
- 3 hours
- Every day
- Group tour
Taking this tour to learn about the most aboriginal cultural customs and history of the Mountain City Lane, where has the typical mountain city space and traditional Bayu style, and is the epitome of Chongqing's historical culture and landscape features. It used to be a residential area, but now it has been converted into a unique walkway with many interesting stores in there.
- Accompanioned with a professional English-speaking guide
- Taste a Chongqing special peppercorn ice cream
- Experience a wool-felt-crafts-making class
- Walking along the lane to know about its history and local life-style
Mountain City Lane (Shancheng Alley)
Shancheng Alley is the third step of the mountain city, wandering among them, just as back to Chongqing as the wartime capital period. At that time, a large number of government officials, warlords, compradors, landowners, etc. gathered in Chongqing and wantonly built mansions.
We will meet at Jiaochangkou Subway Station at 2PM. Firstly, we will hang out to Mountain City Lane which used to be the city old trail. There are many interesting Handicraft shop, and we will go experience how to make a Chongqing characteristic wool felt handicraft. Then you will taste a special pepper flavored ice cream. Keep walking along the trail, we will go to an old town and learn the history of Chongqing and the lifestyle of the local people. The tour will end at 5PM.
Know before you book
- English-speaking tour guide
- A pepper flavored ice cream
- One wool felt craft making class
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What do I need to bring?
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
What need to note？
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at the meeting point on time at 2PM. The meeting point is at Jiaochangkou Subway Station, Exit 1 (Line 1).
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking