Half-Day Chiang Mai Evening Foodie Tour by Bike
- 5 hours
- Every day
- Group tour
An experienced English speaking, local leader will host you on this trip who is well spoken, very knowledgeable, and charming, taking you to the best local spots far from where most tourists eat. Chiang Mai is known for having a diverse array of Thai cuisine, including the Muang food of the region and its mouthwatering flavors that are distinct from typical Thai food. Enjoy this authentic culinary journey by bike at the most beautiful time of day in Chiang Mai.
Park your bike at street-side stalls, hidden local restaurants and local food markets for a unique cultural experience. The whole range of Thai food will spring forth to delight your taste buds and fill your belly.
Your food and bike tour will finish with a traditional dessert followed refreshing cold beverage in a beautifully transformed restaurant that was formerly a terracotta clay works.
Know before you book
- Quality Merida mountain bike and helmet.
- Professional and knowledgeable local English-speaking tour guide.
- All food in this tour.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service.
What need to note？
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- This bike tour comes with top quality Merida mountain bikes equipped with lights, and a water bottle and helmet are provided. You’ll roll through the day in utmost comfort.
- This tour is guaranteed for a minimum of just 2 travelers. And we limit the group size to only 10 travelers so that you get all the attention you want in an intimate group.
- We have a range of kids sized bikes, tag-alongs and child seats so there's no reason to leave the kids at the hotel.
- Thailand day tours will not operate April 13th to 15th over the annual Songkran (water festival) holidays. We will resume tours April 16th after our guides have enjoyed a well-deserved break. Sorry for any inconvenience and enjoy the celebrations!
- 1.Meeting time: 5 pm Grasshopper Adventures - Chiang Mai Bike Shop 87 Bumrung Buri Rd., Prasing, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand Phone: +66 617 402 233 2. You also can contact customer service number for more assistance.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking