Single Day Visit to the Elephant Nature Park (No Riding, No Show)
- Full Day
- All Year Round
- Small Group
Enjoy a full-day visit to Elephant Nature Park, contribute to the healing while learning about elephant herd lives past and present. Single-Day guests will benefit from additional activities and a longer day such as visiting the 'Hands-Off' project and visiting the other rescued animals at the park. Convenient round-way hotel transfers and vegetarian buffet lunch are included.
- Special Hands-Off Project: where the elephants roam freely as a herd and uniquely viewed from the SkyWalk.
- Walk around the park with the elephants, observe these gentle giants living in their chosen herd as they socialize, eat, and play.
- Enjoy a delicious and varied vegetarian buffet lunch.
- Hassle-free hotel pick-up and drop-off are included.
7:30 am - 8:00 am: Pickup from your hotel in Chiang Mai
Comfortable passenger vans take approximately 90 minutes to travel the 65 km from Chiang Mai city center. Your visit starts with a picturesque drive through rural countryside to Elephant Nature Park. Along the way, you will acquire rich stories of rescued and orphaned elephants.
9:30 am - 4:30 pm: Follow with park guide and enjoy your relaxing time.
Enhance an unforgettable experience with the observation of free-roaming elephants in peaceful and natural surroundings. No Riding, No Show. Walk around with your park guide, observe the elephants in their chosen herds and learn about their stories and special needs.
Follow the elephant herd to the river that borders the park, watch them from the river bank as socializing in their herds and playing in the mud pit or covering themselves with sand or splashing and bathing in the river.
Elephant Nature Park is a sanctuary for endangered species. You will also have the chance to visit other rescued animals including buffalos, dogs, cats, horses, goats and birds, learn more about other projects.
There is no a strict schedule in the park. The best way to make the most of your visit is to relax and watch. Do your invaluable contribution to the healing while learning about their lives past and present. Various vegetarian buffet lunch is provided in the park.
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm: Return to Chiang Mai Town.
Say goodbye to the elephants and drive back to Chiang Mai Old Town.
Know Before You Book
- Admission fee to Elephant Nature Park
- Round-way hotel transfers to/from park.
- Various vegetarian buffet lunch
- Enthusiastic English-speaking park guide.
- Other personal expenses.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services are available within the Chiang Mai City, if you are staying out of town (outside middle ring road), additional charges apply. Or you can go to the office near the Tha Phae Gate and meet up at 7:20 am by yourself.
- Baggage/luggage allowance: One small day pack per person.
- You can no longer go into the river with the elephants as there were concerns that it was causing too much stress for them.
- What to bring: hat, sunscreen, sandals/flip flops, towel, shoes for walking, camera, bug repellent, refillable water bottle. (Rain jacket in the rainy season, May - October).
- The use of Drones at the Park or Projects is strictly prohibited. It is illegal and scares the elephants.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event.
For 48-hours last minute booking