Chiang Mai Single Day Visit to Elephant Nature Park (No Riding)
- 8 hours
- Every day
- Group tour
Enjoy a full-day visit to Elephant Nature Park, where is a natural home and sanctuary for elephants, buffaloes, dogs, cats, birds and many other rescued animals. Convenient round-way hotel transfers and buffet lunch are included in this small-group tour package.
- The first truly ethical elephant sanctuary. Say No to Riding.
- Suitable all ages from infants to retirees.
- Free to interact with feeding elephants.
- See elephants up close, as well as other rescued animals.
- Hassle-free hotel pick-up and drop-off are included.
Single Day Visit to Elephant Nature Park (No Riding)
8:00 am - 8:30 am: Pick up from your Chiang Mai city hotel
This is a join-in group has a maximum of 10 people in a group. You will be picked up from your hotel in downtown Chiang Mai between 8:00 am and 8:30 am by English-speaking tour guide. Comfortable vans take approximately 90 minutes to travel the 65 km from Chiang Mai city center. Along the way, you will acquire rich stories of rescued and orphaned elephants from your expert guide. You will also watch a video about Elephant Nature Park.
10:00 am - 5:00 pm: Follow with park guide and enjoy your relaxing time.
There is no a strict schedule in the park. The best way to make the most of your visit is to relax, watch and learn from the elephants. Do your invaluable contribution to the healing while learning about their lives past and present. Various vegetarian buffet lunch is provided in the park.
You still can experience:
• Feeding the elephants: you will have a chance to feed them from the viewing platform with fruits and elephants food.
• Observe the elephants bathing: you can no longer go into the river with the elephants as there were concerns that it was causing too much stress for them. So you just walk the elephants to the river and watch them splash around and play.
• Learn more about other projects: Elephant Nature Park is a sanctuary for endangered species. They provide homes for these animals as well as contributing to their welfare and development.
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm: Return to Chiang Mai.
Say goodbyes to the elephants and drive back to Chiang Mai Old Town.
Know before you book
- Admission fee to Elephant Nature Park
- Round-way hotel transfers to/from park.
- Various vegetarian buffet lunch
- Enthusiastic English-speaking park guide.
- Other personal expenses.
What do I need to bring?
- Hat, Sunscreen, Sandals/Flip Flops, Towel, Shoes for walking, Camera, Bug Repellent, Refillable Water Bottle. (Rain Jacket - Rainy Season April - October).
What need to note？
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services are available within the Chiang Mai City, if you are staying out of town (outside Middle ring-road), additional charges apply. Or you can go to the office near the Tha Phae Gate and meet up at 7:40 am by yourself.
- Baggage / Luggage allowance: One small day pack per person.
- You can no longer go into the river with the elephants as there were concerns that it was causing too much stress for them.
- Pickup time from hotels is between 8:00am - 8:30am, and returning around 5 - 5:30pm to Chiang Mai city.
- The use of Drones at the Park or Projects is strictly prohibited. It is illegal and scares the elephants.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking