Slow Your Pace In Mount Emei Szechuan
- From CNY1,995 p/p
- Private Tour
Enjoy a lovely escape from the hustle and bustle of the city to Mount Emei (Southwest Sichuan) for 2 days. On this tour, you will get a closer view of Leshan Giant Buddha and have an insight into temple life through a master monk's sermon, Buddhism learning sessions, vegetarian dinner. In addition, you can experience Emei Kung Fu, tea plantation and more. This tour includes one night temple stay, air-conditioned vehicle, English-speaking guru.
- Wander around old town, street food tour, and explore different Emei's cultures.
- Emei Kung Fu Experience - a precious intangible cultural heritage.
- Night visit to Baoguo Temple after crowds leave, vegetarian dinner with monks.
- See the Leshan Giant Buddha from boat, rather than endless mountain steps and long queue for a close-up view.
Day 1 Chengdu - Mount Emei
- Discover the most pristine town - many handicrafts still being preserved and inherited.
- Emei Kung Fu Experience - the birthplace of one of three major Chinese Martial Arts.
- Mini street food tour - sample traditional snacks in the old town.
- Explore a hidden quiet temple in the Mount Emei where many ancient emperors loved.
- Temple stay and night visit to the Baoguo Temple, dinner with monks.
Day 2 Mount Emei - Leshan - Chengdu
- Take a boat ride to see the Leshan Giant Buddha from a different perspective.
- Visit Bamboo-leaf-green tea fields and have a try of picking tea with local farmers.
- A tea farmer's home visit - more stories sharing and learning of tea.
- Drop off at airport/train station.
From CNY1,995 p/p
Based on a private tour for 2 people. Price varies depending on activities, travel date, number of people.
- Private vehicle throughout the tour.
- English-speaking tour guide service.
- Mini food tour at an old town
- Emei Kung Fu experience
- Leshan Giant Buddda boat ticket
- Tea plantation visit
- Temple stay (includes night visit and dinner)
- Climbing for the Leshan Giant Buddha.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance and any other personal expenses during tour.
- Any meals not mentioned in the tour
Temple stay could be suddenly closed due to the COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control policies, in that case, we will arrange other foreign economy hotel nearby instead.
Why Choose Us
- You get our knowledge and expertise
Your 1-to-1 travel advisor knows the best choice in places and the best choice for you.
- Your safety travel and health are promised
Vaccinated guides, sanitized vehicle, face mask and hand sanitizer are prepared.
- Hassle free booking & travelling
Amazing value, flexible changes, real-time solutions for unpredictable travel issues.
- Tripadvisor reviews by travelers