2-Hour Making Cold Noodles and Wolf-teeth Potato With Chengdu Local
- 2 hours
- Every day
- Group tour
No worry if you don't understand Mandarin, this cooking class is conducted by an English-speaking chef, a true foodies and a fan of cooking. We will also introduce some culture and characteristics of Sichuan and Zigong cuisine. Finally, enjoy our hand-made food together!
We will introduce you the ingredients and process of make cold noodle and fried potato. You’ll learn how to make these two dishes and filling with fragrant Chinese spices in a class. We will use the most authentic cooking method (Zigong cuisine) to teach you and you can't learn this cooking method in any other cooking class. You also can learn how to make chili oil which is a yummy Chinese sauce to go with the cold noddle. Finally, it’s time to enjoy our hand-made food together!
7:30 pm: Meet at a local home.
7:50 pm: Introduction of the cooking culture and local ingredient.
8:00 pm: Cooking session.
9:00 pm: Enjoy the meal with the class.
9:30 pm: End of the class with recipe.
Know before you book
- Complimentary tea
- Cooking class
- Vegan vegetarian applicable.
- Friendly and passionate English-speaking chef
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services.
- Personal expenses.
What do I need to bring?
What need to note？
- You need to arrange your own transportation to the meet place.
- This class is vegetarian-friendly, please write down your food preference at the time of booking.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event