3-Hour Beijing Sanlitun Walking Tour: To Be A Trendy Foodie
- Approx. 3 hours
- Group tour (Min 2, Max 6)
- A group has no more than 6 people.
- English-speaking guide will introduce the best food in Sanlitun.
- Come hungry, we will taste 4-5 speciality!
Walking around Sanlitun
Exploring the Sanlitun, the most trend center in Beijing - Sanlitun with our city master. Unlock those INS influence shops and restaurants in the neighborhood, get more likes on your Instagram, Facebook or twitter. You may try 4-5 tasty foods with affordable price. Chinese cusine, Japanese speciality, fancy desert, dirty bread, yogurt in LePur cafe with full of design, and drinks. You 'd better discuss your mouth and stomach, what would be the first one to satisfy your taste buds. But remember, Food at your own expense. Join this 3-hour walking experience, with a maximum of 4 people in a group, like going around with friends.
1. LePur Yoghurt, The design of LePur cafe is serene. It creates a calm space where customers can escape Beijing's hyper-stimulating Sanlitun area.
2. Dirty Bread, It is an upgraded version of Croissant. When you eat, your mouth and hand are covered in chocolate.
3. Fried Tofu
4. Rou Jia Mo, Chinese Burger. Called Rou Jia Mo (肉夹馍)
5. Others, Try totally 4-5 tasty food with affordable price.
Know Before You Book
- Native friendly foodie guide.
- A small group has a maximum of 6 people.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food Fee. (Please bring some RMB cash)
What Do I Need To Bring?
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Food fee at your own expense.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.
For 48-hours last minute booking