Bangkok Mahanakhon Skywalk Experiences (74th & 78th Observation Deck)
- 2 hours
- Every day
- Private tour
- The fastest elevators in the Southeast Asia.
- Complimentary cutting-edge AR experience.
- Indoor & outdoor 360-degree panoramic views.
- Adrenalised glass tray experience for adventure seekers.
King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk
Exchange your admission ticket on the 1st floor. Boarding one of the fastest video themed elevators in the world and reach the 74th floor less than 50 seconds. Experience incredible 360-degree panoramic views of Bangkok from indoor observation hall. Here you will also enjoy endless photo opportunities. Upgrade to elevate the Observatory experience by gaining access to the 310 meter high outdoor observation deck on 78th floor via a hydraulic glass lift. Enjoy a unique glass floor experience by stepping onto the ‘The Glass Tray’ and climb to ‘The Peak’ at 314 meters for a 360-degree view on top of King Power Mahanakhon Bangkok. (Optional: Thailand's highest Rooftop Bar, with champagne, signature cocktails, and an unbeatable sunset experience.)
Know before you book
- Access to the Observatory at the 74th floor.
- Access to the Hydraulic Glass Lift at the 75th floor.
- Rooftop glass tray experience at the 78th floor.
- Food and drinks at the Rooftop Bar.
- Mahanakhon SkyRides (THB 250 / person per flight)
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
What do I need to bring?
- E-ticket and your valid passport
What need to note？
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- In the case of inclement weather such as rain/storms, the Outdoor Observation Deck on the 78th floor will be closed for health and safety reasons. Guests will be advised about weather conditions and visibility prior to entry. Mahanakhon Skywalk will not refund tickets in the case of inclement weather but instead of reissuing your ticket for a future time and/or date.
- OPENING HOURS: Daily from 10.00 – 24.00 hrs. Last admission 23.30 hrs. (Glass Tray closes at 23.45 hrs.)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking