2-Hour Luxury Bangkok Royal Princess Delicious Buffet Dinner Cruise
- 2 hours
- Every day
- Private tour
Enjoy delicious delightful buffet dinner with wide selection of Thai, Japanese, Western and International food. You will see a beautiful night scenery and Thai heritages imprinted on both sides. Moreover, you will experience fun entertainment with live band and cabaret show on board.
- Reserve 80 exclusive VIP seats per day
- 3-deck cruise with large windows and open-air upper deck.
- Historical landmarks along cruising route
- Unlimited cuisine buffet with coffee, tea and water.
- Enjoy the performance of a live band and cabaret show.
2-Hour Luxury Bangkok Royal Princess Dinner Cruise
07:30 pm: Check in at the Royal Princess Cruise 's counter at Asiatique The Riverfront Pier.
08:00 pm: Having your "welcome drink fruit cocktails", the cruise departs from the pier and up to Rama VIII Bridge and return. Along the Chao Phraya River, you will see a beautiful night scenery and the Thai history and heritages imprinted on both sides. While having your "welcome drink fruit cocktails Ice blue color". The professional musician & singer on board will entertain you with romantic music and perfomances.
08:15 pm: Enjoy the buffet dinner. Provides That, Western, Japanese and sea food and a various of delicious desserts on the buffet table. Don't forget to grab this unique opportunity to make a beautiful snapshot of the riverside by night in Bangkok. Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), Wat Phar Kaew (Grand Palace) and Rama VIII Bridge. Share on your TikTok or Facebook.
10:00 pm: Cruise arrives at Asiatique The Riverfront Pier. Tour comes to an end.
The Royal Princess Cruise has 3 floors. The two lower floors are air-conditioned and the top floor is large open-air.
1st Floor: indoor 150 persons (main deck)
2nd Floor: indoor 100 persons & open-air 50 persons (front of cruise)
3rd Floor: open-air 200 persons (rooftop deck)
Know before you book
- 2-hour cruise
- International buffet with coffee, tea and water
- Live music and cabaret show
- Personal expenses such as tips for staffs, alcoholic beverage, etc.
- Bangkok hotel transfer services.
What do I need to bring?
- E-ticket and your valid passport
What need to note？
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Cruising time: 8 pm - 10 pm. Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure at the cruise counter.
- Children age under 4 years is free of charge.
- This ticket is not for Thai resident (only for foreigner).
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
- English-speaking service is available on board.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking