One-Day Yangshuo Countryside and Li River Highlights Tour
- Approx. 8 hours
- Group tour (Min 2, Max 10)
In this day you'll have a bird-view of the amazing lan
In this day you'll have a bird-view of the amazing landscape of the hills and rivers on the top of a mountain, you'll have a closer touch to the beautiful and clear Li River on a drifted boat just enjoy the beauty of the nature, what's more you'll have a bicycle ride into a beautiful and peaceful local village of Yangshuo. Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a wonderful day!dscape of the hills and rivers on the top of a mountain, you'll have a closer touch to the beautiful and clear Li River on a drifted boat just enjoy the beauty of the nature, what's more you'll have a bicycle ride into a beautiful and peaceful local village of Yangshuo. Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a wonderful day!
- Bird's eye view overlooking the Li River from mountain top.
- Drifting along the most essential part of the Li River by a raft trip.
- Cycling around Yangshuo Countryside and relax yourself.
- Free Guilin/Yangshuo hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Small group of 8-10 participants ensures a better experience.
8:00 am - 10:00 am, Hotel Collection and Drive to Yangdi Wharf (Xingping).
Your guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby or other appointed location at the agreed time, which is usually between 8 am and 8:30 am. The tour guide will hold a Trippest banner so that you recognize him/her immediately. You'll join a group has a maximum of 10 members, which is a great size to ensure you enjoy a better travel experience.
After collecting all the members, your tour group will head to the first stop - Yangdi Wharf. It takes about 1½ hours (60 kilometers) driving from Guilin while it only takes about 50 minutes to get there from Yangshuo County.
10:00 am - 10:50 am, Take a Raft Ride on the Most Popular Part of the Li River.
Arriving at Xingping - Yangdi Wharf, where you will enjoy a private raft trip with your group members. You will drift along the most beautiful part of the Li River for about 50 minutes from Yangdi to Nine-Horse Painted Hill. As you drift on the most beautiful river in China, you'll feel like you are in a Chinese traditional painting. The breeze will gently blow on your face, the hills will pass you by and the clear water will flow beneath you. Just let time pause and enjoy the scenery and the moment. If you have a 20 yuan Chinese bank note, look at the illustration on the back of it — it is the scenery that's directly in front of your eyes.
10:50 am - 11:20 am, Drive to Xianggong Hill.
After arriving at Nine-Horse Painted Hill Wharf, you will across the river with local people by a 5-minute ferry. The driver will wait for you at the riveside and transfer you to Xianggong Hill, which takes about 15-minute driving.
11:20 am - 12:30 pm, Have a Bird's-Eye View of the Hills and the Li River from the Peak of Xianggong Hill.
You may take more than a hundred steps to climb up, normally it takes 10-15 minutes, you will climb up to the peak of the hill where you'll be taken aback by the amazing view of the beautiful karst landscape set as countless hills around the Li River. If you are a shutterbug, you can't miss this place. Tens of thousands of award-winning pictures were taken there. If you are lucky, you'll see the sea of clouds around the hills and rivers - it's a wonderful view.
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm, Enjoy a Lunch Break (Optional).
No meals are included but our guide will assist you with options - whether it be snacks, noodle stalls or restaurants in and around Yangshuo. And there is a local family-style restaurant: Secret Garden, which is recommended by TripAdvisor, here you will have the chance to taste both the delicious food eaten every day by locals and Western food.
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm, Enjoy a Bicycle or an Electric Scooter Ride in Yangshuo's Countryside.
After lunch, you'll arrive at the rural paths near the Yulong River. Take a bicycle or an electric scooter ride along the beautiful countryside paths next to the Yulong River where the water flows silently, the birds are singing, and flowers are blooming. Watch the local farmers ride their ox carts as they plow the fields. Everything is so peaceful, harmonious, and perfect. Forget all your troubles while you feel like staying in paradise.
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm, Transfer Back to Your Hotel in Guilin or Yangshuo.
After enjoying the beautiful countryside's scenery in Yangshuo, your trip comes to an end. You will be transferred back to your hotel in Guilin or Yangshuo.
If you are staying in a hotel in Yangshuo, we can drop you off at the West Street which is a shopping street that's famous for its unique combination of both Chinese and Western cultures. You can always browse this street by yourself. There is a huge choice of restaurants around West Street (both Western and local).
If you are staying in Guilin, your driver will take you back to Guilin and drop you off at your hotel. The journey will take about 1½ hours.
Know Before You Book
- Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel.
- English-speaking local guide service.
- Entry/Admission - Xianggong Hill
- A motorized raft trip on the Li River.
- Electric scooter or bike rental fee in Yulong River.
- Bottled water
- Lunch fee (RMB 60-80 per capita, depending on appetite).
- Tipping of guide & driver recommended on good service on a 2:1 ratio separately (usually RMB 50-100 per person).
- Accommodation, travel insurance and any other personal expenses during tour.
- Airport transfer.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- Minimum number of participants required for the tour to run is 2 (negotiable). Maximum number of participants per tour is 10.
- Guilin hotels pickup and drop-off areas are available within the urban center of Guilin City. For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the appointed hotel which your tour guide will tell you the day before the trip.
- Yangshuo pickup and drop-off areas are available within the urban center of Yangshuo County. For further distances, you need to take taxi to the Green Lotus Hotel (碧莲江景酒店). The Banyan Tree Yangshuo and Alila Yangshuo are outside of free pickup area.
- Xianggong Hill could be temporarily closed due to government activities, which we can NOT be informed in advance. We may arrange Cuiping Five Fingers Mountain instead, which is Located nearby the Putao Town, 22km north of Yangshuo. Cuiping Wuzhishan (Wuzhi Hill) is a nice place to take sunset photos. It takes around 20 minutes to climb up and you will photograph numerous karst mountain peaks and some villages with many paddies surrounded by a river. A wonderful place not to be missed in Yangshuo. The tour guide may adjust the itinerary according to the current situation.
- The tour guide will contact you through hotel or leave a message for you regarding the exact pickup time the night before tour.
- Due to the cold weather in winter, this trip is NOT opened from Dec. 1st to Feb. 28th of coming year.
- Persons over 70 years of age or pregnant, young children under 6 years old or under 120 cms tall are not permitted on the Li River boat raft.
- Not wheelchair accessible. Not recommended for travelers with back problems and pregnant travelers.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.
- Ours operate rain or shine. In periods of extreme or unsafe weather, we will discuss with you for alternative arrangements or cancel the tour at our discretion and provide a refund.
For 48-hours last minute booking