+86-13910694045 (24 hours) inquiry@trippest.com

Login

Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Username*
Password*
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone*
Country*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.

Already a member?

Login
+86-13910694045 (24 hours) inquiry@trippest.com

Login

Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Username*
Password*
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Email*
Phone*
Country*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.

Already a member?

Login

Chinese Culture

Chinese Culture

I love China not only because of China is my homeland but also because of China is a country with rich traditional culture and  a long history of more than 5000 years! And China is also one of the four ancient civilizations in the world. With the words and pictures in the articles I hope you can feel the charm of this splendid country!

Chinese New Year 2019 — Dates, Animal, Traditions, and Travel Tips

In this article, we will list the most important information relating to Chinese New Year 2019 ranging from the New Year zodiac animal to the holiday traditions. Our travel tips will also help you to discover the most interesting ways to experience Chinese New Year if you are interested in visiting China during this period....
Read More
Christmas in China

Christmas in China 2018— Traditions, Christmas Food, and Travel Tips

Christmas in China is not a traditional festival, but Christmas has become more and more popular there, especially in big cities. The reason most Chinese people celebrate Christmas is to relax, go shopping, have a big meal, and go on dates with their partners. Busy lifestyles make people desire more holidays to relieve the stress. Christmas...
Read More

Chinese Customs and Traditions

Culture and traditions are the important keys to opening the door to China’s charm. Significantly, China is an extremely vast country with a population of 1.4 billion and 56 different ethnic groups. You can find numerous topics about Chinese culture; however, here are the five important facts you should know if you’re planning a trip...
Read More

Tipping in China

Tipping is a gesture of appreciation in exchange for good services by waiters, bellhops, drivers, maids and touring guides and it is a common practice in China as well. But the tourists need to spend their money carefully in China and they are not required to tip the taxi driver every time or tipping the...
Read More

Ethnic Groups in China: 55 Minorities and Travel Tips

China has been a multiethnic country since ancient times. According to the 2010 Chinese Census, the Han ethnic group comprises 91.51% of the Chinese population while the other 55 ethnic minority groups only make up the remaining 8.49%. These multiple ethnic groups make China’s culture and customs diverse. Experiencing authentic minority customs and joining in...
Read More

The History of China — Discover a Country with One of the Longest Histories in the World

As one of the four oldest civilizations in the world, China has a history of over 3,000 years, which dates back to the Shang Dynasty (c. 1600–1046 BC). China’s history can be divided into four main sections: Ancient China lasted from c. 1600–221 BC, Imperial China lasted from 221 BC – 1912 AD, the Republic...
Read More

3 Payment Methods in China: Cash, Credit Card, and Mobile Payment

Many articles have stated: “China is living the future because you can do almost everything with a smartphone“. But how effective is this for travelers from the rest of the world? We have listed three main payment methods in China to help you. Pay in Cash — the Most Valid Option Paying in cash is...
Read More

The 10 Best Things to Do in China

China is an incredible, mysterious, and exotic country that has an old history, diverse culture, and tempting foods. With the economic growth, tourism and services have matured over the years, so China has become more and more attractive for travelers to visit from all corners of the world. There are hundreds of ways to explore...
Read More

China’s Public Holidays in 2018 and the Customs

There are seven public holidays in China: the New Year holiday, the Spring Festival, the Qingming Festival, the Labor Day holiday, the Dragon Boat Festival, the Mid-Autumn Festival, and the National Day holiday. Each holiday has its own style and celebrations. You can experience the most authentic Chinese-style festivities by participating in the following bustling...
Read More