Premium Ticket to Chiang Mai Yi Peng Lanna International (Mae Jo) 2020
- 6 hours
- Every day
It is the oldest paid event, going into its 8th year in 2020. If you want to have a once-in-a-life-time sky lantern release, Mae Jo will be your best choice.
Ticket package includes:
- 1 Assigned Premium Seat (not standard seat)
- 1 Sky Lantern (No outside lanterns are allowed)
- 1 Souvenir Set
- Round-way Shuttle Transfer (complimentary)
- Buffet Thai Foods
Celebration Time Line for Reference (1 November, 2020)
02:30 pm- 04:00 pm
14:30 Meet at Maya shopping center and receive your paper tickets, our van leave Maya at 3:00pm on time and transfer to the venue at Mae Jo University.
04:00 pm - 05:30 pm
A warm welcome in Lanna Thai style (receive souvenir sets / enjoy lanna style food and drink / visit the hill tribe exhibition and lanna style show)
05:30 pm - 06:00 pm
Opening Ceremony by Dounetawan Santipan Foundation.
06:10 pm - 06:30 pm
Enter to the Floating Lantern Ceremony. Chanting and Meditation
07:00 pm - 07:30pm
Circumambulation Ceremony & Lighting Ceremony
07:40 pm - 08:30 pm
Launch lanterns and enjoy the wonderful view.
08:30 pm - 10:00 pm
End of the celebration, transfer back to Maya Shopping Center.
Note: The organizer reserves the right of final interpretation. It can be changed according the event condition.
Know before you book
- Assigned premium seat (free ticket delivery).
- Round-way shuttle transfer from Chiang Mai to the event (and back).
- One sky lantern (No Krathong)
- Buffet serivce with authentic Lanna Thai Foods.
- Get 1 souvenir set.
- Other personal expenses
- Personal tour guide service in the cultural activity area.
What do I need to bring?
Your valid passport and ticket.
What need to note？
- Participants are kindly requested to dress in Lanna Thai attire, their national costume or polite clothing. Anyone who wears Lanna Thai attire or national costume will receive a certificate and an exclusive souvenir from the foundation.
- Participate in religious activities with respect and peace for the sanctity of the ceremony.
- Premium seat includes: 1 sky lantern (No Krathong), 1 souvenir set and raincoat, 1 snack box, Thai food, desserts and drinking water will be provided for you in the cultural activity area.
- The Lantern Festival is an extension of the traditional Thai Buddhist festival Loy Krathong and still belongs to Buddhist festivals.
- Please respect local customs. No alcohol & No Smoking. Please wear properly. Men avoid wear shorts and slippers. Women avoid wear mini-skirts and sleeveless.
- The tickets are non-refundable in all cases. Passport is necessary for ticket checking.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
For 48-hours last minute booking